Practice Management Analyst / London
Axiom, a revolution in the legal industry, is seeking a Practice Management Analyst to help manage lawyer-client relationships and support client development initiatives in our London office!
This role is accountable for supporting the Practice team with client development, account management, and practice administration. This role requires strong communication skills, a tremendous amount of initiative and organisational skills, and a desire to work in an innovative growth environment.
The analyst plays an integral role in the overall success of the company and our ability to expand our business. Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but also the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people.
The Practice Management Analyst will:
- Assist in creation of key account strategy and lead client penetration efforts which include email and telephone outbounding activities
- Assist in the management and development of key client relationships
- Act as liaison between clients and lawyers
- Assess lawyers skill sets in light of client needs
- Coordinate interviews and organise client meetings with lawyers
- Manage client and lawyer information data system
- Assist in the fulfillment of client needs, and the management of lawyers’ engagements
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will truly enjoy engaging with people, have a strong business sense, exhibit outstanding judgment and professionalism and have a desire to pursue a career in sales or account management.
In addition, the candidate would ideally have:
- 2+ years of sales/commercial experience
- Prior experience or demonstrated comfort with client development efforts that include email and/or telephone outbounding
- Highly effective and polished written communication skills
- Articulate, confident, and poised verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Hunger and eagerness to grow a business
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university
Who We Are
Axiom, a modern alternative to the traditional law firm, is the fastest growing provider of managed legal services to F500 companies. We're a new category of firm that applies best practices from other industries and a better business model to help clients do legal work intelligently. Our streamlined cost-structure and deep expertise in the business of law help General Counsel solve problems and manage their departments more effectively.
This position is with the Headquarters team – a group of passionate people busily introducing fresh ideas to a tradition-bound profession. We’re incredibly selective in our hiring and meticulously focused on creating a truly special and addictive culture. With over 900 people across 11 offices globally, Axiom works with nearly half of the Fortune 100. Axiom’s unique approach has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, and The Economist. For more information, visit www.axiomlaw.com.
Sound intriguing? Please send your cover letter and resume in an e-mail entitled “London PMA” to email@example.com. Word documents preferred.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.